With an Element ducted vacuum system you’ll enjoy hassle-free, high-performance cleaning year after year.
- Genuine Ametek™ Motor for strong and long lasting vacuum power
- Self-cleaning, permanent CleanShield™ filter captures fine dust particles, eliminating the need for an external exhaust.
- High-capacity, translucent dirt canister only needs to be emptied a few times each year.
- On-board inlet valve with on/off switch allows convenient cleaning directly from the vacuum.
- Made in the USA
How it works
Element Dimensions for Installation
Element power units are designed to allow for pipework to be connected on the left or right side. Out of the box, they are set up for connection on the left side, as pictured. To swap to the other side simply requires removing the inlet fitting with a screwdriver.
The mounting bracket for an Element ducted vacuum is designed to allow fixing to a single stud if required. It is possible to use hollow-wall anchors with this bracket, ensure you select a heavy duty fastener in this case as these units weigh around 20kg.
The motor exhausts on the right hand side, when looking at the power unit and is supplied with a noise reducing exhaust muffler as standard.
There is no need to vent the motor exhaust externally as the high efficiency cloth filter traps particles as small as one micron.
Power Unit Specifications
|Sealed Vacuum (mm H2O)
Ametek 2 stage high efficiency
|Bucket Capacity (litres)
Components included with Element VE1370 Ducted Vacuum:
- Mounting Bracket
- On Board Garage/Utility Point
- External Muffler
- User Manual